Check your heart rate, and get notifications for low and high heart rate. Measure your workouts, and track and share your activity. Take calls, send and receive messages, and store music and podcasts. Apple Watch Series 3 lets you do it all right from your wrist.
Key feature bullets
- Retina display
- Optical heart sensor
- Store music and podcasts
- Emergency SOS
- S3 chip with dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with activity trends, cycle tracking, loud noise notifications, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 3 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.