Apple Watch Nike SE with the Nike Run Club app is your ultimate running partner.
With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music for motivation to your watch. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.1 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
Key feature bullets
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
- New, more customizable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design2
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- Sync your favorite music and podcasts
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.