This is the new iPad Pro. It has the world’s most advanced mobile display. It has pro cameras that can transform reality. It’s so fast most PC laptops can’t catch up. And you can use it with touch, pencil, keyboard, and now mouse or trackpad.
The 12.9-inch iPad Pro features an immersive, edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display. The new pro cameras, Wide and new Ultra Wide, combined with the all-new LiDAR Scanner enable entirely new experiences in the next generation of augmented reality (AR) apps. A12Z Bionic chip for powering essential apps and graphics-intensive games. Support for the new Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Apple Pencil. Faster Wi-Fi and LTE. All-day battery life. And access to millions of apps on the App Store to transform iPad Pro into anything you need, anywhere you need it.
Key feature bullets
- 9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- 11ax Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking and all the great features of iOS 13
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.