iPad Air features powerful technologies like the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone. Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard. And at just one pound and 6.1 mm thin, carrying all that power is effortless.
iPad Air is thin, light, and powerful. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR), and more. A beautiful 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments. Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard. An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID and Apple Pay. And with all-day battery life, fast Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE, and access to over a million iPad apps on the App Store, iPad Air is ready for any task, anywhere.
- 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking and all the great features of iOS 13
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.