Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information—no need to raise your wrist. It can get help quickly with Emergency SOS and fall detection. Lets you monitor your heart rate. Tracks your workouts and activity. And makes it easy to connect with the people and information you care about, right from your wrist.
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Store music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Compass and elevation
- Emergency SOS
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with activity trends, cycle tracking, loud noise notifications, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.