Apple Watch Nike Series 5 lets you track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. You can listen to music and receive encouragement from friends right on your wrist. Exclusive Nike watch bands are available, and watch faces are optimized for the Always-On Retina display.
Key feature bullets
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Store music and podcasts
- Compass and elevation
- Emergency SOS
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with activity trends, cycle tracking, loud noise notifications, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop
- Exclusive Nike watch faces
Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.